Communauté multi-gaming Extremis

Accueilpage 1Dernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Fury: Class Concept (Tank Class)

AuteurMessage
Yavinn
Ancien joueur
Yavinn

Feuille de personnage
SWTOR:

Fury: Class Concept (Tank Class) Empty
MessageSujet: Fury: Class Concept (Tank Class)   Fury: Class Concept (Tank Class) I_icon_minitimeVen 04 Oct 2013, 11:42

Hi guys,
Here the LAST Class Concept! (For now, these were all ideas that I already had... I hope in the future to have something new!)

Lore:

The Fury is Tank Class that can control the Magma and Lava, this Class can also enter in a Frenzy-State where all his body become of Lava (And ISN'T affiliated with the Fire, only with the Lava or Magma).

The ability to control the Magma/Lava grant to this Class a great Damage Dealing and a great Damage Absorbing.

Concept Art:

Normal-State:
Fury: Class Concept (Tank Class) 97cf4ab289dd8067c9ca5c71dad9f8

Lava Frenzy-State:
Fury: Class Concept (Tank Class) A5b994c062df8ad7d5b991762e06e2

Ability:

The Fury is a Tank Class that have the ability to control and create Magma or Lava, the strenght of this class is the high Resistance with the use of the Magma and an high Damage with the use of the Lava.

This Class for deal damage use any kind of Weapon, is an expert of the 2-Handed Weapons (For long-term Damage) and in the Dual-Wielding (For burst Damage) too.
The Fury can also imbue his Weapons with the Lava for an Add-Damage Effect.

This Tank Class have the ability to create Lava-Pool on the battlefield that damage the enemie and force them to get around for avoid the Damage or reach Group-Member, can also create a circle of Magma around a Target (Ally and Enemie too) for prevent the move (For an Enemie) or for prevent that someone Reach the Target (For defense).

In Melee-Range this Class can cast Lava-Bolt that deal Damage on the Target.

The Fury thanks to the Magma, can also create some Absorption Shield (Like a Molten Metal/Magma that sorround him) that reduce the incoming Damage.

Thanks to the Lava, can also use a Sprint-Like ability that release a Lava Stream behind him or create a High-Heat Zone around him that follow his movement and damage the Enemies in the range.

But the true Damage Output of this Class come when is active the Lava Frenzy, in this State that last for a determined period of time, the Fury gain Moviment Speed Bonus (A persistent Lava Stream Ability), Attack Speed Bonus, and Range Bonus for the attacks, but lose all Defensive Abilities. (So not the Normal: Critical Strike Bonus / Damage Bonus of the classics Frenzy-State)
(I had the idea that the Frenzys were two, Lava Frenzy (For Attack) and Magma Frenzy (For Defence) and share the same CoolDown, but I don't know... I prefer only an offensive one, but is right tell to the Community all the ideas.)

Graphic Effects:
All the Graphic Effects of this Class are related on Volcanic Effect, so inherent to the Lava or Magma.

Conclusion:

This is one of the three Tank Class distributed on the three Realms, and is a Concept based on the control of the Volcanic Power.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1054776233

Fury: Class Concept (Tank Class)
Page 1 sur 1