Communauté multi-gaming Extremis

Accueilpage 1Dernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal
anipassion.com

Lightbringer: Class Concept (Healer Class)

AuteurMessage
Yavinn
Ancien joueur
Yavinn

Feuille de personnage
SWTOR:

Lightbringer: Class Concept (Healer Class) Empty
MessageSujet: Lightbringer: Class Concept (Healer Class)   Lightbringer: Class Concept (Healer Class) I_icon_minitimeVen 04 Oct 2013, 11:44

Hi guys,

finally a new Class Concept, it take some time because with the last Concept that I made I had finished the ideas, but here I am with a new one.

Lore:

The Lightbringer is an Healer Class that can interact with the Veil and Creatures inside it for Hea or enhancel the Allies and hinder the Enemies.

The ability to interact with these things give to this Class much Utility in the Battefield and make it a Must-Have in group.

Concept Art:
Lightbringer: Class Concept (Healer Class) 359da16a12163e7686272a8fd08309
Base-Model of this Concept Art was made by Pablo Fernandez

Concept Art made by CSE about the inside of the Veil where we can see some Ghost-Like Creatures (You will understand later):
Lightbringer: Class Concept (Healer Class) 52f9cd3696cdf650e1c6ac2ef48598

Ability:

The Lightbringer is an Healer Class that have the ability to directly interact with the Veil and the Spirits inside it.

This Class heal the Allies with the energy that come from the Veil and can use it in many form, infact the Lightbringer have multiples kind of Heal:

1. GTAOE Heal, the Lightbringer can create a Ground-Target Area where open a Energy Portal for the Veil and the Allies inside it they will be healed every X seconds by a determinated amount (As you can see in the Concept Art under the feet).
2. Direct Heal, the Lightbringer call the energy of the Veil directly on the target and Heal it.
3. Group Heal, the Lightbringer call the energy of the Veil on the entire Group.
4. AOE Heal, the Lightbringer channels Veil's energy inside his body and release it, all the Allies around him get Healed.

This Healer-Class, can also enhance the Allies with some Buffs, but not in the traditional way:

The Lightbringer can bring in the Real-World Plane, the Ghosts that are inside the Veil, and force them inside in his Allies for a brief period of time, with this the Lightbringer can enhance the Attribute or Bonus of his Allies.

The access to this Power, grants too at this Class the possibility to use these Ghosts for Slow or Block the Enemies for a brief period of time, forcing the Ghosts to go inside at an Enemy.

Now, two Abilities that I really like, but I'm not completly sure that all the Community could appreciate.

1. The Ability to create a Portal that drag the Enemy in the Veil for a period of Time (MJ said many times that we could see the Veil used for a CC Mechanic, so...)

2. This Ability is called(wt) "Ghost Storm", and give to the Lightbringer the possibility to drag inside the Real-World Plane a large number of Ghosts that flying around in circle and give a kind of Boost-Area, where the Allies are Buffed and the Enemies Debuffed.

Graphic Effects:

The Graphic Effects of the Veil's Energy, are a kind of Holy-Light on the Target or Zone, but the Caster is sorrounded by a blue energy that splits like a flail.

The Ghosts Spells are the same as the Veil's Energy, but instead of the Holy Light, where the Ghosts appear there will be a kind of Black-Smoke...

Obvliusly, the Ghosts are like a normal Ghosts: White/Grey with trasparency.

Conclusion:

This is one of the three Healer Class distributed on the three Realms, and is a Concept based on ability to interact directly with the Veil.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1054776233

Lightbringer: Class Concept (Healer Class)
Page 1 sur 1