Communauté multi-gaming Extremis

Accueilpage 1Dernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Hollow: Class Concept (VeilWalker Class)

AuteurMessage
Yavinn
Ancien joueur
Yavinn

Feuille de personnage
SWTOR:

Hollow: Class Concept (VeilWalker Class) Empty
MessageSujet: Hollow: Class Concept (VeilWalker Class)   Hollow: Class Concept (VeilWalker Class) I_icon_minitimeVen 04 Oct 2013, 11:49

Hi guys,
This is my second to last Concept of Class, so after the incoming last one, I will stop to create Class Concepts.

This concept had to be a Concept for a Tank, but I see that much Users of this Forum want to see a Concept of a VeilWalker so I have adapted for this kind of Class.

Lore:

The Hollow is a VeilWalker Class that have the capacity to Shift the Dimensions, he can walk on the Veil-Plane and expand it on the Real World-Plane to his will.

With these powers, the Hollow can deicide to send his Physical Body on the Veil-Plane and let stay his Spiritual-One on the Real World-Plane, or deicide to go in the Veil-Plane with both.

These ability grant to this Class powers like the Intangibility, Invisibility or with the possibility to divide his Spirit from his Body, can obtain the gift of the ubiquity.

Concept Art:

This Concept Art is taken and modified from a Concept Art of the Ghost of Ascalon, that is a Concept Art that sums it up perfectly the essence of this Class and sincerely, I could not do better, so I just modified it to associate to this Class.

Hollow: Class Concept (VeilWalker Class) 24b7e95b570d783ea7f8343cf1d76a

Ability:

The Hollow is a VeilWalker Class addict to the Plane-Shifting, so the strenght of this Class is the Survivability.

This Class deal damage like a normal Melee-Class, with the Weapon that have equipped, so nothing Elemental Spells or similar.

But this Class have the Ability to Change or Teleport on Dimensional-Planes to his will, so the Hollow can Shift only a part of his body, on the Veil-Plane (For a Defensive reason) or on the Real World-Plane (For a Offensive reason, example, only a arm behind the Target to Stab it with his sword).

The Hollow have the full control of his body in the Dimensional-Spaces, but not only this, have full control on his Spirit too.
With this capacity, for a short period of time the Hollow can Shift only his Body on the Veil-Plane, and with the Spirit stay in the Real World-Plan and move freely thanks to the Intagibility that his Spirit have (The Body, appear where the Spirit is situated).
When this Class is on the Spirit Form he can't attack, can only recall his Body from the Veil (And the Veil is a dangerous place, so you must pay attention at how much your Body stay in it without your Spirit that can control it).

Instead, when the Hollow shift both his Body and Spirit on the Veil-Plane we have the Classic-Stealth mode, but since we are in another Dimension, we can't see what happen on the Real World-Plane so is only a place where we can take cover of ourself, hoping that a VeilStalker isn't near and drag our Character out of the Veil.

The Hollow can too divide his Spirit from his body on the Real World-Plane for scout without the risk of the dangers of the Veil, but leaving the Body alone in the Real World-Plane (So can be attacked by the other Players).

The Spirit is visible, so when the time of the Spirit-Form is over, the spirit is drag in the Body, so the other Player can see where is the real Body of the Hollow, following the Spirit trail.

The attacks of this Class are all related on the Plane-Shift of body parts or the Teleport of the entire Character.

Graphic Effects:

For this Class the Graphic Effects are exactly looking like the Concept Art, when this Class perform an attack you can see the Spirit-Trail that follow the moviment of his Body.
And when Shift his Body or a part of it, you can see a flash-portal that the Hollow use for this.

Conclusion:

This is one of the three NOT CONFIRMED VeilWalker Class distributed on the Three Realms, and is a Concept of Class based on the Dimensional-Shifting.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1054776233

Hollow: Class Concept (VeilWalker Class)
Page 1 sur 1